Invitation to read 2021
Message:How to draw closer to God in 2021 (using the 2019 video)
Suggested reading plans for 2021
New Testament (Every Day)
New Testament (Week Days)
Whole Bible (Old and New Every Day)
Old Testament (Every Day)
Whole Bible Plan (Genesis to Revelation)
Click here for other pre-made plans.
Would you like a custom plan? Check out our Plan Creator.
Kick-off call study CALL TO ACTION: How do we remain in Christ? (5 min audio clip)
Click here for the complete study. (52 mins)
Need motivation? Watch this video!
Bible Reading Testimonies
- Larry and the Bible Team (7:35 mins)
- Sam, Riverside, CA - Not just about reading (1:14 mins)
- Gabryel, Houston, TX - Sharing with the kids (2:23 mins)
- Rick, Laguna Beach, CA - Sharing with his wife (1:33 mins)
- Melissa, Shippensburg, PA - Intimacy with Christ (4:17 mins)
- Sylvester, Riverside, CA - Ministry starts at home (3:24 mins)
- Walt, Romona, CA - Reading the Word gives us life (8:41 mins)
- Pastor John, Chula Vista, CA - Loving others. Power of the Word (2:15 mins)
- Andy, Cincinnati, OH - Staying in the Truth (2:19 mins)
- Brooke, Cincinnati, OH - He knows our sorrow (4:09 mins)
- Leonard, Cottonwood, AZ - Agnostic to Believer (3:55 mins)
- Shortest Bible Study in History (12:10 mins)
- Roosevelt, Portland, OR - His image in us (6:08 mins)
- Larry, Spring, TX - An ideal way to grow (4:22 mins)
- Will, Conway, AR - A call for fasting (2:52 mins)
- Pastor Jeff, Grand Forks, ND - Intimacy in Christ (7:43 mins)
- Larry, Spring, TX - Developing a daily habit (2:47 mins)
- Roosevelt, Portland, OR - Making the Word personal (15:13 mins)
- Pastor Jeff, Grand Forks, ND - We need to challenge people (4:34 mins)
Need Motivation? Watch this video...
What is the importance of reading the Bible?